SFI - Simulator Flight Instructor
- Instruct Airline Crews converting to Vietjet and Airbus on all
operational and technical aspects for a specific type (or types) using: Fixed
Base Simulator, Flight Training Devices, Full flight Simulators
- Lecture rooms, in order to ensure the crews can carry
out safely and efficiently all normal and abnormal procedures in
adherence to Vietjet and Airbus Standards as defined by Training Policy.
- Adhere to Vietjet and Airbus Standards as defined by Training
- Instruct the Crews within the defined time limits.
- Evaluates the Crews ‘progression.
- Report to Head of Flight Training any problem
- Give any extra
session recommended by Head of Flight Training.
- Delivers (after indoctrination) other specifics
courses such as ETOPS, Performance, CRM, ELT… depending on Training
demand and on Management request.
- Need should be, participates in courses development or
in Standardization Instruction.
his/her professional and technical knowledge’s are maintained at operational
level to ensure efficient training.
in coordination with Head of Flight Training his/her SFI qualifications
are up to date.
training to bring the Crews at the proper Standard as defined by Training
the KPI criteria defined by Head of Flight Training
Safety initiatives related to Training and Flight Operations Support as part of
the Safety management activity, including contribution to Product Safety
Process (PSP) and Safety Management System (SMS).
- Flight time requirements:
1. Total flight time:
minimum 3,000 hrs
2. Multicrew hours: minimum 1,500 hrs
1. Maximum Age 60 (M) and 55 (F)
2. Minimum Height – 165 cm (M) and
160 cm (F)
3. Minimum Weight – 52 kg (M) and 50
ICAO CPL and ATPL with A320F Type Rating - Copy of License (CPL & ATPL & A320 Type Rating)
5. Valid Medical
Letter of authentication from the Civil Aviation Authority of CPL & ATPL's
country of origin
Name and email address of CAA Licensing Officer)
Recommendation Letter / Release Letter from previous airline / employment
8. Criminal Record within 6 months (notarized by Vietnam
embassy from country of origin)
No history of Accident / Incident within 5 years
English Level 4 or higher
Passport scan with 1 year validity
6 hard copy of photos in uniform (white shirt, tie, stripe, white back
ground, size 3x4 cm)
13. Copy of Logbook (last 5 pages) Apply Now