Team Leader Crew Tracking (OMC)
The Team Leader Crew Tracking, OMC is responsible for
supporting the OCC Duty
Manager and schedule integrity by ensuring all flights are
optimally crewed for the daily operation and will liaise with the OMC Duty
Manager to work through resource gaps.
The schedule integrity incorporates the coordination of
contingency planning for Crew during disrupt.
VJC-PD-FRM-12 Form Job Application
Coordination of the OMC Crewing and OMC Flight/Duty
• Manage the day to day requirements of the
Crewing desk to meet the daily flying program.
• Ensure all sick leave has been covered and
relevant department advised.
• Maintain continual and clear communications with the
broader OMC «Ensure clear communication-channels-with all
• Provide reporting and other relevant data to
various internal departments.
• Provide communication to Flight Watch, Duty Managers
& Customer Care regarding any operational changes.
• Maintain daily operations log.
• Ensure all crew are legal as per VARI5
• Check for uncrewed duties, and action
accordingly. - Ensure all crew have been notified of duty changes.
• Any changes made to positioning and hotel
requirements, that all changes are made in timely manner as not incur costs.
• Utilise the crew to the maximum and to reduce
costs to the company. Advise crew planning of any training disruption.
• Liaison with the external contractors, Ops
Controllers, Duty Managers & Customer Care,and other internal units
regarding operational matters.
• Ensure the Duty Manager and OMC Manager is
updated on abnormal operational situations.
Age: from 25
At least 3 years relevant working experience
English proficiency level - minimum IELTS 6.5 Apply Now