vi ra quyết định/Decision-Making Scope:
- Contribute to
the Design, Development and Process decisions
- Manage and
control project timeline
software/application solutions to meet the company’s requirements and
vi trách nhiệm/Area of Responsibility:
- Reporting to
the Application Manager.
- Research new
technology trend and adapt to company’s projects.
with other product team members to get projects done on time with best
performance and quality
requirements and refine them by working with others
- Design software
components or full applications using modern techniques and best practices
- Write automated
unit and integration tests
in design and code reviews
- Responsible for
completing development tasks carefully including; design, coding, testing and
- Liaising with
the key stakeholders of the project.
- Identify and
mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Lead and mentor
less senior members of the team.
- Other assignments from the direct Manager.
cầu tối thiểu/Minimum requirements:
- Education: Degrees in Information Technology
- Job related
experience: 1-2 years or higher in software development
- Specific knowled
• Work with stable product development and high
• Experience in developing multi-threading.
• Experience in distributed systems will be an advantage.
• Experienced with source version control (GitHub/Gitlab)
• Experience with popular front end HTML/CSS frameworks
such as Bootstrap, Framework 7, Ionic, Famous, and others.
• Familiar with .NET Entity Framework.
• Experience in HTML5, CSS, SSAS, Angular 2+
• Experience in .NET MVC, REST / JSON / XML.
• Developing robust unit and integration tests.
• Experience in or like to work with scrum / agile.
• Previous experience in technology of airlines or travel
organization would give you an additional edge.
• TOEIC 500+
• Experience real-time development using web sockets
• Experience with modern SPA-style applications using
Angular or React.
• Experience with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB,
• Experience with web API technologies: SOAP, RESTful, JWT,
and multi devices session.
• Experience with container technologies such as Docker.
• Experience working with Docker Containers and
Micro-service based architecture.