IT Executive in VJAA
- Develop Application/Software
- Support end-user/department
- Troubleshoot problem, issues
- Reporting to the Manager.
- Research new technology trend and adapt to company’s
- Collaborate with other product team members to get projects done on time with
best performance and quality
- Analyze requirements and refine them by working with others
- Design software components or full applications using modern
techniques and best practices
- Check unit and integration tests
- Participating in design and code reviews
- Liaising with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team
- Other assignments from the direct Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
At least 1 year’s relevant experience (Software Developer,
Management System, Designer)
etc and some design tools (Photoshop, Adobe, etc)
• Ability to use some design app/ tools (Photoshop, Adobe, etc.)
• Experience with some programming languages such as PHP/ Java/ C# is a
• Creative, communication and management skill
• Planning and time-management skill
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and update new technology
• Experience in .NET MVC, REST / PHP Moodle ...
• Experience of Traning Systems, design Scorm / E - Learning.
• E-learning system
• TOEIC 500+
• Experience with Moodle, cloud-based environments such as AWS.
• Experience with SQL or MySQL.