Chuyên viên Kiểm soát tài liệu - Document Control Executive
Manage the preparation, publication and distribution of all Vietjet Air operational policy and procedure manuals, including their subsequent revisions.
Working Location: Headquarter Ho Chi Minh City
VJC-PD-FRM-12 Form Job Application
- Ensure that document control processes are
followed in each phase of the document lifecycle.
- Perform operational audits as required by
Vietjet Air’s operational audit program
- Monitor closure of findings in performed
audits through verification of implementation of corrective – preventive
- Support CAAV and other regulatory authorities’ audits/
- Undertake other tasks as directed by the Director,
Deputy Director – Quality Assurance
- Education: University degree
At least 2 years work experience in aviation industry
Proven background in safety and quality
management system will be given priority
Previous experience in document publishing and library control
Strong understanding of document control concepts
understanding: knowledge of regulatory requirements
and international standards in aviation.
Good presentation and negotiation
Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 500 above)
Strong word processing, document formatting and publishing skills