- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project
status, activities, and achievements.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users
the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue
infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and
and monitoring backups of data.
- Research and apply new
technologies into business.
- Other assignments from the direct Manager
- Education: University degree in IT or equivalent
- Job related
experience: At least 4 years of experience in System Administrator
Operating System administration experience (Linux or Windows).
with various database engines e.g. MSSQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL.
with basic services in Windows and Linux: ADFS , IIS, Apache, Nginx, Proxy.
in Networking (DNS, TCP/IP) and understanding of the concepts of Virtualization
and Cloud Computing.
cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
scripts for automating client/server functions.
with supporting application and database servers.
- Other requirements:
* TOIEC 500+.
* Worked experience in a large Cloud platforms or
Virtualisation platforms(AWS, Azure, VMware) are added advantage.