As Vietnam’s fastest growing airline, Vietjet
is constantly expanding its fleet while also extending its flight network throughout Vietnam and across the region. Vietjet is a new - age airline
which always offers you flexible choice toward air fare, baggage, hot meal and souvenir on a safe and amazing flight. Vietjet is now seeking experienced FO in order to facilitate its dynamic growth with:
- Attractive income and benefit
- Friendly, professional and fun working environment
- Unlimited training and promotion opportunities.
- Creative and challenging minds for improvement
Kind of contract: This is a flight crew leasing role for an initial 3-year contract. This is a renewable contract where Vietjet encourage pilots to stay longer and have yearly pay increments available to facilitate an enduring relationship.Career progression:
There is great opportunity for career progression within Vietjet. For First Officers a Command Upgrade is possible after 3 recurrent SIM sessions (1 of which is the SIM at assessment).
The standard roster: Vietjet understand the important of having a good work-life balance and offer a choice of commuting rosters:
3 weeks on, 1 week off OR 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off or subject to mutual agreement if requested
Accommodation: Accommodation at home base during the contract period is the responsibility of each pilot however Vietjet will provide 10 days’ accommodation on arrival to Vietnam for start of contract and accommodation will of course be provided at all layover stations.
Travel Benefits: Vietjet shall ensure that all pilots and their qualified family members shall have access to airline staff travel (SFC) right after signing date of service in accordance with staff travel policy.
From our humble beginnings of only having 1 aircraft, we have now expanded to 41 aircrafts in a span of only 4 years. After signing contracts to acquire 120 aircrafts from Airbus and 100 aircrafts from Boeing, we forecast to grow to 60 by the end of 2017. Together with this growth is the growth of our VietJet Air family.
1. Total flight time: minimum 1000hrs
2. A320 FO hours: minimum 500hrs
1. Maximum age of 58 for Males and 55 for females
2. Valid ICAO CPL/ATPL with
A320 Type Rating
3. IR valid (or previous SIM
4. Valid Class 1 Medical
5. The last five papers of
6. Letter of Civil Aviation
Authority of your country where issues your license (with Name and email
address of CAA Licensing Officer)
7. Recommendation Letter from
8. CV (Resume)
9. Application Form
10. Criminal Record within 6 months
11. No history of Accident/Incident within 6 months
12. Scan copy your passport with at least 1 year validity
13. Your last flight on A320 must be within 180 days from the
date of submission application
14. 06 hard copy of photos in uniform (white shirt, tie, stripe, white
back ground, size 3x4 cm)
15. ICAO English Level 4 or higher