1. Responsible for the revenue and operation activities relating
to Inflight sales.
2. Develop policies, standard procedures implemented for
Inflight sales coordination between departments. Organize sales training for cabin
crew and other sales channels in order to enhance sales performance and
3. Proactively initiate Inflight sales plans to develop
sales revenue streams, propose sales kickoff programs to optimize sales.
4. Plan product development roadmap, coordinate to design menu
sale on board periodically.
5. Observe, supervise and make assessment about the product quality
of items sold on board and services provided to passengers.
6. Analyze and evaluate the efficiency and responsible for
the Inflight sales performance and management.
7. Make periodic reports and other jobs as assigned.
Male / Female, aged from 25 and
Graduate from university major in
Economics, Marketing, Business Administration.
Good English skills (Toeic 700 or
IELTS 6.0 above)
Good MS office skills (Excel, Word,
Skills in analysing, problem solving
and decision making.
Good time management skil and perform
Prefer candidates who have work
experience in in FMCG sales management, experience in import and export goods,
knowledge of high-end consumer goods, apparel, and E-commerce.