Chuyên viên Pháp chế - Legal Executive
• Provide legal advice to ensure the compliance of daily business operations.
• Provide legal consulting and support to other departments in establishing and issuing the Company’s regulations and policies;
• Review contracts, agreements and other legal documents between the Company and partners;
• Participate in legal proceedings and protect the legitimate rights and interests of the Company in the course of business operations;
• Research, update and provide legal documents related to the Company's activities;
• Other tasks as assigned by Head of Legal.
• Male/female: <35 years old;
• Bachelor’s degree in Law / Master's degree is advantageous;
• Working experience: At least 03 years in the legal field, preferably having a lawyer practice certificate and working in foreign law firms;
• Logical thinking and good interpersonal skills;
• Proficiency in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
• Proficiency in office software;
• Proactive, careful, honest, able to work in team;
• Able to work under high pressure / teamwork and high responsibility.