1. Aircraft maintenance operations:
- Maintenance check and inspection
- Component replacement.
- Fault confirmation and defect deferment.
- Fault isolation and defect rectification; Re-certification for serviceable components removed from aircraft or the NHA.
- Are permitted to defer defects and perform related maintenance procedures of MEL items listed in the Appendix 1 of “Authorization Certificate”.
- Be responsible for releasing the aircraft to service under the regulation of CAAV as well as making sure that the aircraft and its equipment are in serviceable conditions.
2. Quality system:
- CRS / LAE have to report the incidents affecting the airworthiness of the aircraft.
- CRS / LAE must ensure that their Authorisation, Aircraft Maintenance License remains current.
- CRS / LAE must report to the relevant Managers and TQA Manager detected maintenance errors.
- Must hold a Category “A/B1/B2” licence and company authorisation on at least one
aircraft type in the fleet
- Good knowledge of VAR
- Good knowledge of procedures related to maintenance.
- Good knowledge of quality system.
- Good knowledge of safety & security regulation
- Graduated Engineering Degree, Knowledge about aviation
- 3 - 5 years of practical maintenance experience on operating aircraft and completion of training considered relevant by the CAAV as a skilled worker, in a technical trade.
- Holding valid AML license category B1/B2 issued or recognized by CAAV
- Having at least 06 months within the preceding 24 months worked on relevant aircraft
- Able to communicate in English: listen, speak, read and write. understand technical documents. TOEIC 450-500
- Shifted work. Overtime required, Work under high pressure, good health
- Ensures that all work performed is IAW procedure approved.
- Must be able to complete the course relative to job